6016, Larnaca, Cyprus. To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within 72 hours.
We collect and process the following data about you when operating and maintaining our website:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you submit your information through an inquiry form on our website.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of data:
We use the information we collect from you to provide our services to you. Additionally, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services, such as a holiday quotation.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products, and services.
We will only contact you via email and post where you have provided express consent. Where such consent has been provided, it can be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us directly via email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe button on our promotional and newsletter emails. We will always treat your personal data with the utmost care, and we will never sell, lease, or distribute your personal data to other companies or third parties for any purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please note that due to the nature of our business and the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Disclosing your information:
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Controlling your personal data:
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain information. You also have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, to have incomplete personal data completed, and to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing and receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data