Company Registration Details:4, Archbishop Kyprianou Avenue,
6016, Larnaca, Cyprus
For inquiries, you may reach out to us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we aim to respond within a three-day timeframe.
This policy details the manner in which David Spyrou Group handles and safeguards the information you share with us through our website,davidestates.com
David Spyrou Group places the utmost importance on your privacy. Whenever we request personal information from you via our website, rest assured that it will be managed in line with this privacy directive.
This policy may undergo updates occasionally. The effective date of the current policy is 10th March 2020.
While operating our website, we might collect the following data about our users:
- Patterns of website utilization, which include specific pages visited, resources accessed, traffic trends, and other relevant communication metrics.
- Information willingly provided by you, such as those shared through our site’s inquiry form.
- All forms of communication you initiate with us.
We employ the data acquired from you mainly to offer our services. Additionally, we may utilize the data for:
- Furnishing requested product or service information.
- Recommending additional offerings potentially aligned with your interests (only upon your approval).
- Marketing strategies and strategic development, provided the information doesn’t single out individuals.
- Communicating updates about our website, services, or products.
Communication methods like email or post will only be utilized if explicit consent is given. You can retract this consent at any time either by reaching out to us directly at email@example.com or by opting out from our promotional messages.
Your private data will always be handled with the highest level of care. We pledge never to sell, lease, or share your data with other organizations or third parties.
Ensuring the security of your data is a top priority for us. We’ve implemented physical, electronic, and managerial measures to protect the data we obtain online.
Please note, that due to our business nature and the global reach of the internet, data shared might be transferred beyond the country of submission. For submissions from within the European Economic Area (EEA), data might be transferred outside the EEA where data privacy regulations might differ.
We will only share your personal data in the following scenarios:
- Legal obligations mandating data sharing.
- For protection against fraud or to mitigate its risk.
Managing Your Personal Data
As guided by the GDPR:
- You have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data with us.
- You can limit data processing or contest it, especially if it’s related to profiling or public interests.
- You can request your data in a standardized format and even request its transmission to another entity.
- If our services don’t align with GDPR standards, you have the right to raise concerns with a supervisory authority.
To retract consent or correct any misinformation in our records, please contact us at the aforementioned address.